PHOTOS & STILLS - GALLERY
Rajinikanth and Prabhu Deva represent the South - Event Story
The audio of Aadalam Boys Chinnadha Dance, the dubbed version of India’s first 3D dance film, ABCD (Hindi) starring Prabhu Deva, Ganesh Aacharya, Kay Kay Menon, Torrence Lewis and Dharmesh Yelande, was released today, 4thFebruary 2013 at Satyam Cinemas.
The music CD was released by Prabhu Deva, Remo D’Souza, UTV South Chief Dhananjayan Govind, Amma Creations T Siva, Studio Green KE Gnanavelraja and Na Muthu Kumar.
The hero of the film, Prabhu Deva was all enthusiastic about being back as an actor. He said that he is always the ‘son of Tamil soil’ and requested the audience to encourage him as always.
Talking about how he landed up with this project, the actor narrates, “Remo approached me with an acting offer, when I was busy with Rowdy Rathore. I immediately said okay. When he said it was a dance film, I said double okay. I was more enthusiastic when he said it was going to be a 3D film.”
He was all praise for his co-actors. He divulges that most of his co-actors are professional dancers and are winners of many international dance awards. “Few are even way better than me”, he said, flaunting his modesty.
He added, “Looking at the dancers, I told Remo that I’m not 22 anymore and asked him to choreograph for a 39-year-old.”
Na Muthukumar, who never pens lyrics for a dubbed film, reasoned why he did write for ABCD. He said, “When I was approached with the offer, I put forth a condition that my lyrics would not be a translation of the Hindi songs. Instead, I would use my imagination to pen those.” The makers were fine with it, but made him work for the entire Pongal festival. “Dhananjayan never let me go to my native for Pongal. He asked for six songs and made me write nine instead,” sighed Muthukumar.
Studio Green Gnanavelraja considered Prabhu Deva and Superstar Rajinikanth as the best representatives of the South film industry in the North and handed over the microphone to the director, Remo D’Souza.
The director said that he is very happy that the film is releasing in Tamil, for he has his roots in Tamil Nadu. “My Mom is from Tamil Nadu,” reveals Remo. “We have put a lot of hard work in this project and believe it has come out very well. We need your encouragement,” he summed up.
Dhananjayan Govind, UTV South Chief, was full of pleasant news. He began with the good news that Ronnie Screwvala and team are extremely happy with the way the film has shaped up. But he saved the best for the last. “After watching the film, Ronnie Screwvala has expressed his intent to make a sequel to the film with Prabhu Deva. He also wants to do it for an international audience and plans to do it in Tamil too,” he revealed. The UTV South Chief thanked the people who showed up, before wrapping up the event.
COMMENTS ON RAJINIKANTH AND PRABHU DEVA REPRESENT THE SOUTH
OTHER LATEST EVENT STORIES
- Prabhu Deva directs Salman Khan again ...
- Shruti Haasan braves a hospital visit
- I am no item girl ...
- Shruti expresses her wish to Prabhu Deva; will he listen?
- Born for Nayanthara ...
- Prabhu Deva meets a lovely lady
- I am too busy for love says Shruti
- Prabhu Deva parties with someone special
- Prabhu Deva and Lawrence come to the rescue
- Asin meets Vijay and Prabhudeva
- Prabhu Deva and Shruthi Haasan are all set
- Prabhu Deva directs Virat Kohli
- Prabhu Deva drugs Sonakshi
- Prabhu Deva and Sonakshi together
- Sridevi asks Prabhu Deva to move in
- Ramaiya Vastavaiya Teaser - Videos
- Aadalam Boys Chinnatha Dance - Photos
- Prabhudeva Sachin Style Dhool Tucker Teaser - Videos
- Stars At Dabangg 2 Premiere Show - Photos
- BIG Star Entertainment Awards - Photos
- Actor Pandu Son Wedding Reception - Photos
- MSM Dance School inauguration - Photos
- Pokkiri | Signature Dance Moves - Slideshow
- Oh My God I II
- Go Govinda Song Teaser - Videos
- Prabhu Deva With Virat Kholi - Photos
- Go go Govinda Rehearsal - Photos
- Success Bash Of Rowdy Rathore - Photos
- Yen Intha Mayakkam Audio Launc... I II
- Tamil cinema needs producers who encourage young talents