PHOTOS & STILLS - GALLERY
Straight ‘A’ for films with 'item numbers'Feb 04, 2013
The Central Board of Film Certification has decided to issue ‘A’ certificates to all the films with item numbers. The decision was taken as a follow up to the Delhi gang-rape issue. The Hindi film industry, after the heinous (Delhi) incident has been facing the heat for portraying women in an objectionable manner.
This means that the film will not be screened in televisions without the item number being removed and Tamil films with item numbers will not be eligible for the state’s tax redemption.
This decision was made by the CBFC in a move to tackle the agitations from the public.
OTHER NEWS STORIES
- Shriya Saran Is Sad
- Kamal Haasan Is Ashamed, But P...
- All Clear For Maattrraan
- New Wonder In Tamil Cinema
- Highest Since The Inception Of...
- Billa 2 Is Not For All: Censor...
- Bhavana Pulls Off In The Last ...
- Tamil Cinema Scores At The Nat...
- Tamil Cinema Shootings Grind T...
- Priyamani Wishes To Conquer Bo...
- Piaa Bajpai Is Working On Her ...
- Bollywood Choreographer Impres...
- SRK And Sallus Brother Patch-...
- Asin Is Looking For A New PR A...
- Crusade For Vishwaroopam
- A Visual Treat As Expected And Awaited?
- Vijaya Nagaram Team Meet The Press - Videos
- Anbha Azhaga Team Speaks - Videos
- Chella Thambi Audio Launch - Videos
- Vijay Aadhiraj Speak About Puthagam - Videos
- James Vasanthan Speaks About Puthagam - Videos
- Priyamani About Charulatha - Videos
- Saravanan Music Director - Videos
- 4K Trailer Launch - Videos
- A Letter To Asin
- Karthi @ Attakathi Press Meet - Videos
- Thangar Bachan About Ammavin Kaippesi - Videos
- Thoothuvan Team - Videos
- GV Prakash About Saguni - Videos