PHOTOS & STILLS - GALLERY
SIFCC to celebrate 100 years of Indian CinemaApr 17, 2013
The South Indian Film Chamber of Commerce (SIFCC) is set to celebrate 100 Years of Indian Cinema in the month of July across the 12th, 13th and 14th. The events are scheduled to happen at the Nehru Indoor Stadium on the first two days and then at the YMCA Grounds in Royapettah, Chennai.
The Chief Ministers of all the 4 Southern states are set to participate in the inauguration event and even the President of India is expected to make his presence felt on the day. And more than 500 personalities from all the major film industries in the country are expected to be present too.
The shooting of all Tamil films would be suspended between the 11th and 15th of July to facilitate the grand organization of this celebration.
OTHER NEWS STORIES
- SIFCC To Celebrate 100 Years Of Indian Cinema
- Director Bala To Move Closer To Superstar Rajinikanth?
- "I Have No Personal Grudge Against Kamal Haasan", CM Speaks
- Ameer Asks CM For Death Sentence !
- Nayanthara Meets The CM
- Rajini At The Secretariat To Meet The CM
- Mammootty Meets The TN CM
- CIFF Gets CMs Support
- Special Shows This Diwali
- Osthi Producer Is Concerned
- Rajini On Why He Spoke To Jayalalitha First
- Jayalalitha Wants Rajini In Chennai
- Another Star Supporter For AIADMK