PHOTOS & STILLS - GALLERY
NAAN SIGAPPU MANITHAN SONGS REVIEW
Review by : Behindwoods Review Board
Album Release Date : Mar 13,2014
Cast: Iniya, Jagan, Jayaprakash, Lakshmi Menon, Saranya Ponvannan, Sunder Ramu, Vishal
Music: GV Prakash Kumar
Background score: GV Prakash Kumar
Art direction: Jackie
Stunt choreography: Dilip Subbarayan
Dance choreography: Shobi
Lyrics: Na Muthukumar
Naan Sigappu Manithan has director Thiru teaming up with Vishal for the third time, after Samar and Theeradha Vilayattu Pillai. Lakshmi Menon and Iniya are playing important roles. GV Prakash is the music director.
The album begins with a peculiar brand of folk in the lively voice of the composer G.V. Prakash Kumar himself. He adds huskiness to the track to give it the vivacious folk flavor as the track progresses to kuthu beats. The lilting guitar and haunting chorus in the first interlude give a unique touch to the track.
After a folksy start, it is time to gear up for a paced up track blended with various genres like House, Disco and local flavor as well. The track has a fading feel of Punjabi as well in the midst of local percussions. The track oscillates between indigenous genres of House and Hip-Hop to give it a fun factor.
The melodic touch is back with a groovy track blended with harmonium, guitar strums and great vocals by Vandana Srinivasan and Al-Ruffiyan. The vocals are not stylish or over emotional but are refreshingly laid back. The guitars progress well with the rhythm and the track also carries a beautiful Spanish flavor making it an enjoyable listen. It is interesting to see a plethora of instruments such as electronic saxophone, tabla, and piano in a feel good melody of this sort.
This track strikes an emotional chord with impactful singing by the composer G.V. Prakash yet again and the track is well equipped with a peculiar rhythm along with progressive string section. The main highlight of the track is the phenomenal string section. It is a challenging track for the vocalists as it has many sliding notes but the couple pull it off well with ease.
The ecclectic Lovely Ladies track arrives again in a remix version now. Interestingly, the remix fares better than the original thanks to the prowess of the established DJ Vijay Chawla . The trance rhythm does wonders to the original composition.
The track begins with an unmistakable eeriness in the form of viola with progressive percussions leading to a world of restlessness- apt to the track’s title. The string section is gripping along with the crescendo it reaches as the track progresses. The usage of electric guitars in order to depict the aggression is a good form of experimentation.
FACEBOOK COMMENTS ON NAAN SIGAPPU MANITHAN SONGS REVIEW
OTHER SONGS REVIEWS
- Sivappu Songs Review
- Thegidi Songs Review
- Bramman Songs Review
- Bhooloham Songs Review
- Aaha Kalyanam Songs Review
- Idhu Kathirvelan Kadhal Songs Review
- Yennamo Yedho Songs Review
- Pulivaal Songs Review
- Kangaroo Songs Review
- Thirumanam Ennum Nikkah Songs Review
- Jilla Songs Review
- Veeram Songs Review
- Yennamo Nadakudhu Songs Review
- Nimirndhu Nil Songs Review
- Inga Enna Solludhu Songs Review
- Madha Yaanai Koottam Songs Review
- Pannaiyarum Padminiyum Songs Review
- Thagaraaru Songs Review
- Malini 22 Palayamkottai Songs Review
- Ivan Vera Mathiri Songs Review
NAAN SIGAPPU MANITHAN RELATED NEWS
- Naan Sigappu Manithan Audio Launch Fixed...
- Who Owns Naan Sigappu Manithan?
- Official Track List Of Naan Sigappu Manithan
- Rough Cut Of Naan Sigappu Manithan Impresses
- Rajini Is All Praise For Vishal And His Team
- The Successful Pandianadu Partnership Continues For NSM
- Happy Birthday Lyric Engineer!
- The Lok Sabha Elections Haven't Impacted Vishal's Release
- Vishal Is On Track For His Big Release
- Vishal With An Extreme Sleeping Disorder
- Vijay's Manager Takes Up Vishal's Long Delayed Movie
- Vijay And 100 Others
- Will It Be Rajinikanth Vs. Vishal?
- Pandianadu Reaches A Major Milestone
- It’s The First Time For Shruti Haasan, But Seventh For Vis...
NAAN SIGAPPU MANITHAN RELATED LINKS
- Superstar Rajinikanth Launches Naan Sigappu Manithan Audio - Photos
- Naan Sigappu Manithan Audio Launch - Photos
- Naan Sigappu Manithan Teaser - Videos
- Naan Sigappu Manithan - Making Part 1 - Videos
- Naan Sigappu Manithan Movie Launch - Photos
- Naan Sigappu Manithan I II III IV V VI VII VIII IX X XI
- “This Is How A Team Should Be” - Superstar Rajinikanth
- Chennai Turns Pink At Guru Shree Shantivijai Jain College For Women - Videos
- Chennai Turns Pink At Guru Shree Shantivijai Jain College For Women - Photos
- Damaal Dumeel Audio Launch - Videos
- Damaal Dumeel Audio Launch - Photos
- "I Got A Complaint From My Son's School As He Was Singing My Song" - Madhan Karky - Videos
- Film Fraternity Mourns The Loss Of Balu Mahendra 4 - Videos
- Meet Chennai Rhinos Team - Photos
- Chennai Rhinos Team Meet - Videos