BEHINDWOODS COLUMNSHome > Behindwoods Columns
"The audience who walk out of the movie will want a ghost like the one in the movie" - Director Saravanan
KAUSHIK L M'S COLUMNS
ABHISHEK KRISHNAN'S COLUMNS
- Saivam Is As Much Nirav Shah's As It Is Director Vijay's
- Why Is Anjaan Big Even Before Its Release ?
- "The Audience Who Walk Out Of The Movie Will Want A Ghost Like The One In The Movie" - Director Saravanan
- "Many Complained About The First 20 Minutes Of Yaamirukka Bayamey" - Director Deekay
- To Leave The Cinema Hall Beaming With Joy, Go Watch ‘Bangalore Days’
ABOUT THIS PAGE
This page hosts the views of the authors of the column. The views are generally about films, movie reviews, movie news, songs, music, film actors and actresses, directors, producers, cinematographers, music directors, and all others that contribute for the success or failure of a film. People looking for movies online, movie reviews, movie analysis, public response for a movie, will find this page useful.