Tamil Movies | Trailers | Slideshows | Top Ten | Interviews
Movie Articles | Classic Movies | Movie Personalities | Tech&Tech | Contact Us
Behindwoods Logo

Himesh Reshammiya goes West
July 28, 2006
Himesh Reshammiya

Himesh Reshammiya has recently embarked on his first real world tour. This will cover 18 cities around the world.

Though he has previously traveled to Dubai, this will be his first tour on such an international scale. An excited Himesh said, "We'll be covering 18 cities in approximately 45 days. It has taken me and my troupe six months of preparations. All I can promise at this stage, is a worthwhile concert in the US and Canadian cities where we'll perform"

The tour begins in Atlanta. Tickets for many of the 18 shows have already been sold out. Vinit and Himani will sing the songs. Alisha will of course, be doing her Kajra re number. Udita Goswami will take the item numbers."

Himesh has worked his schedule to such perfection that none of his present and future projects have been affected. All of them on schedule and Himesh has worked very hard to maintain his reputation.
Himesh Reshammiya
He was also quite excited about the tour. He said, "I'm feeling on top of the world. Performing live is a different high altogether. I'll get to react with audiences in the US on a one-to-one basis".

News Link Godfather may soon see daylight!!

More News
News Arrow Why does Tabu stay at Nagarjuna’s house?   News Arrow Jillenu Oru Kadhal renamed!!
    News Arrow ‘Periyar’ to have steaming scenes with ‘Ragasya’
  News Arrow Court excuses Vijayakanth from appearing
  News Arrow Madudevi case – Nirmala added as an accused
  News Arrow “Uyir makers need to be whipped” - Vadivelu
  News Arrow Jeeva’s ‘E’ sees no end
  News Arrow Uyir sets the cash registers ringing
  News Arrow Defamation suit filed against Meera Jasmine!!
  News Arrow Rajini on the move!
  News Arrow Sivappathigaram climax shot in Madurai!!
  News Arrow Pooja’s noble vision!!
  News Arrow Vikram's 'Pirates of the East Coast Chennai'
  News Arrow Controversy over Nagma's new Bhojpuri Kadhalan!!
  News Arrow Big B pulls crowd in parliament too
News Arrow Himesh Reshammiya goes West   News Arrow Oppose to exempt tax for Tamil titled films!!
News Arrow Godfather may soon see daylight!!   News Arrow Ajith to play ward boy in Aalwar
News Arrow Something release: Trisha generates equal response as a lead hero   News Arrow Dasavatharam taking off with songs
News Arrow Fire in the hotel – Sneha’s miraculous escape   News Arrow Inspired film on couple dropped

Behindwoods.com © 2004-06 ; For advertising contact behindw@behindwoods.com