Tamil Movies | Trailers | Slideshows | Top Ten | Interviews
Movie Articles | Classic Movies | Movie Personalities | Tech&Tech | Contact Us
Behindwoods Logo

Is Shankar listening?
Trisha

Poorani has a younger sister Pournami (Trisha), who has completed her BBA from Loyola College and joins an IT Company based at Mahendra City as a Sales Personnel. She avows to become a successful businesswoman and wishes to set up her own business later. She is stylish and always appears in western attire. She is also a social drinker and likes parties and business companionship. However, her priority is her family and does not get involved with men and their relationship. She avoids it firmly and comes back home to listen to her sisters songs and music at night. Poorani will sing for her on conditions she pays for it. Pournami gives her handsome cash almost everyday, which helps her to move around for a cause.

Pournami once told Poorani, “I believe in the existing social system. It has been there for centuries. You cannot change at speed. If you want to change it you must have a replacement system. How can you live without a social system? You must not view people for their caste but for their acumen and integrity and for their economic enthusiasm to become rich and comfortable. Caste is not an issue for me. I am just being practical. I don’t want to marry a poor Brahmin priest and hang around the temple all my life. I want to be rich and comfortable – no caste barrier.”

Her father Krishnamachari (Mohanram) supports her independent views. The family of Krishnamachari is one of fun, controversies and forward-looking abode. His brother Nithayanandaachari (Vivek) is a poor temple priest who stays close-by and is married to a Brahmin woman Chellamah (Aiswarya), who likes Poorani’s views about social justice. Both of them set laughter and comedy very intelligently. They have no children and hence take on Poorani and Pournami for everything for their children. Nithyanandan likes Pournami for her business dynamism and the financial assistance she gives him.

<< Previous page
Other top stories
Varalaru review – Ajith’s Diwali treat to set cash registers ringing “Extremely funny review of Dharmapuri: By visitor”
Top 10 movies at the box office – Serial Vs Serial Killer Count down of the top 10 songs - who made it to the No.1?
SA box office analysis of A.R.Rahman’s movies To Rajini sir, with love…
Varalaru vs Vallavan – Diwali movies sales report Kamal on his journey through Life, Movies and Rajini!!
Sivaji - Package Dasavatharam - Package

Behindwoods.com © 2004-06 ; For advertising contact behindw@behindwoods.com