Tamil Movies | Trailers | Slideshows | Top Ten | Interviews
Movie Articles | Classic Movies | Movie Personalities | Tech&Tech | Contact Us
Behindwoods Logo

Nagma’s denies the receipt of any ‘Sarath-Money’
Nagma
She was the poster girl a decade ago for oozing sex appeal. Then she was linked to extramarital affairs and underworld connections. Upset with all the negative publicity, she went back to Mumbai. Soon, her sister made her foray and now the younger one is one of the top actresses in South Indian cinema. Yes, we are referring to Nagma, the elder sister of Jyothika.

Recently, her name was dragged into a controversy by a financier, Subodh who alleged that Sarathkumar had borrowed money from him but refused to repay it.
Why? Apparently, Sarath claims that the money was for Nagma and she should be approached. Subodh also alleged that Sarath threatened him and his family.

Now, it is Nagma’s take on the issue. She says, ”I have never taken any money from Sarath. I don’t even know who Subodhkumar is. As I am now active again in films (she is into Bhojpuri films) and I also work in politics, people have convenient reasons for accusing me. I am sure this is just a vilifying campaign to trash my image. I am not concerned, as they do not have even a bit of evidence against me.
Sarath kumar
Jyothika
Such scandals stalk all popular personalities and I am no exception”.

Nagma also quoted a gem, which everyone was waiting for. ”Surya and Jo would marry in October this year and I will be in Chennai for the wedding. He is a nice guy and hails from a very respectable family. I am happy for both of them”. Well, Sivakumar was very reticent about it a couple of days ago, but Nagma has hit the bull’s eye.

Other top stories
Simply South overtakes Bollywood! Thanks to Rajini!! Dasavatharam – so far!!
Top 10 Super directors of Tamil cinema!! Parijatham – a big comeback for Bhagyaraj?
NDTV explores ‘The Rajni Factor’ Selva-Dhanush-Yuvan combo rocks!
Bloodletting or Laughter – Take your pick! Top 10 heroines of Kollywood today
Sivaji - Package Vettaiyadu Villaiyadu Package

Behindwoods.com © 2004-06 ; For advertising contact behindw@behindwoods.com