1. He has a huge fan following in India and rules the Indian film industry. He bridges the gap between Tamil Cinema, Bollywood and other film industries in India.
2. He is top paid actor in Asia, next only to Jackie chan.
3. He has fans based in India, UK, USA, Singapore, Malaysia, Australia, Japan and many countries in Europe.
4. And there 2.3 million Indians in England alone who will be attracted to the museum. That does not include Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland.
5. The impact Rajini's film creates across the world on first day first show is enormous, no other Hollywood movies/stars or even Indian stars can match it.6. He is an Indian version of Clint Eastwood.